Collaboration with HRDS in Bahrain/Swat
Events & News
HRDS Foundation arranged Male 2nd Sports Event at “Village Lachi District Kohat” dated 22/09/2016, Some Snapshots from the DAY
Profile of Mr. Mohammad Naeem (Assistant Commissioner/Bahrain, Swat,KPK)
M.Naeem was born in 2nd February 1982 at District Mardan, KPK.He was a brilliant student. He got his early education from Mardan and well alongdid his Masters in Pakistan studies as well as in political science. In 2006 he also qualified in CSS Examination and Later on in 2009 he attempted PMS exam and got 5th position in allover the province and now he is serving as an Assistant Commissioner in Bahrain, Swat. He really believes on hard work and struggle.
Collaboration with Human Resource Development Society
HRDS launched the welcome to school Initiative Project with UNICEF in circle Bahrain from June 2010 in coordination and collaboration with all stakeholders including civil administration. To create the ownership among the government bodies and to play vital role in the development the HRDS team engaged all the stakeholders especially the civil administration and education department in the area. Mr. Muhammad Naeem is working as Assistant Commissioner Bahrain since 2010 till date; he is young, energetic, dedicated, cooperative and sincere beaurecrate who is working hard day and night for the trouble community of the Swat who suffered two times from natural and mad made disasters.
HRDS under the leadership of AC is working in the area by promoting basic compulsory and quality education for the most disadvantaged children of the area especially for girl’s education. The cooperative role of the AC enabled the field team to work with enthusiasm in the area, an every walk of life and every step of project intervention he supported the field team with his best efforts and struggle out of which some are exemplary as follow.
• During the distribution of WASH NFI under WASH flood emergency project with UNICEF in four union councils of circle Bahrain, the AC fully provided the data to HRDS team for purpose, while the security were also provided to the team during the distribution of NFIs.
• September 8, is always celebrated as world Literacy Day, the HRDS team in collaboration with AC Office celebrated this day which was chaired by the honorable AC in Madyan during the year of 2011 and crowded awareness walk was arranged on this day for creating public awareness regarding the education.
• Similarly October 5, is always celebrate to pay tribute to teachers as salaam Teachers Day, the efforts of AC make it possible for HRDS to fully celebrate this day with full participation from his office during the year of 2010,11 and 12.
• Playing active and supportive role in teacher training programme during the year of 2011 and 2012, he paid visits to the training centers of GPS Bahrian and GPS Madyan and distributed the training certificates among the teachers.
• He was also working with HRDS for promotion of education and arranged Seminar on education on July 17, 2012 at GHSS Madyan Swat which was participated by more than 300 people.
• He never left HRDS alone in this field and was visiting the HRDS Office and field area regularly.
• He also played very active role whenever HRDS faced some issues and problems regarding security concerns or any other.
• He was so satisfied and impressed from the working of HRDS team they he also issued them the Best Efficiency certificate to the HRDS team for conducting good jobs and services to the effectees of disasters.